CarPro PERL is a water-based coating that will protect your plastics, rubber and leather with ease! PERL restores the like-new appearance of these surfaces and keeps them looking good with strong UV and hydrophobic protection. This protective coating will last up to three months and it can be used on external plastics, engine bay, tires and rubber, interior vinyl and leather, etc! PERL is also water-based and contains no solvents. This allows this coating to dry onto the surface without damaging tires or drying out plastics. You will just be left with a non greasy, beautiful satin shine! When applied to leather, it will stop cracking and protect from future dirt and stains. PERL is concentrated and we recommend diluting it with water according to the instructions below. Protect and restore your plastic, rubber, and leather pieces with CarPro PERL today!
Dilutions: (Note – Below are just suggestions, you are welcome to adjust any of the dilutions as you see fit and find many options work very well)
- External Plastics: 1 part Perl / 1-3 parts water
- Engine: 1 part Perl / 1-3 parts water
- Tires & Rubber: Undiluted 1:1 (Recommended 1:1) 2 thin coats with 20 minutes or more between will offer the amazing looking tires.
- Interior Vinyl and Leather: 1 part PERL / 5 Parts water
- Clean dirt, oil, and dust from the surface
- Shake diluted spray bottle
- Spray onto surface and wipe in evenly
- Wipe off excess as needed
- Keep away from heat
- Use in ventilated area
- Avoid skin and eye contact
- Keep container closed after use
- Keep away from children