Interior maintenance detail
There is something special about having a clean car, especially the interior. Our intensive interior detail service includes steam, hot water extraction, multiple cleaning solutions, and U.V protection. When the service is done, your interior will be left cleaned, sanitized, and protected!
Exterior Wash Clay and Seal
- Thorough exterior wash
- Clay bar treatment to decontaminate and make the paint smooth to the touch
- Application of silica based sealant on ALL exterior surfaces that will protect the paint for 3-6 months.
Exterior maintenance detail
With a light polish and solid protection, this service is designed to keep your ride looking new all the time! In this service the vehicle will receive:
- Thorough wash
- Multi step decontamination using iron remover and clay
- Light machine polish using to remove some light defects, and add protection.
- Silica based sealant applied on all exterior surfaces that will help protect the finish for an average of 6 months.
Paint correction is the process of using abrasives to permanently remove defects from your paint, ie. scratches, swirls, marring, water spots, and more. If removing scratches, swirls, and other defects to create a showroom finish is what you are after this is the service for you! In this service your vehicle will receive:
- Thorough wash
- Multi step decontamination using iron remover, clay, and wax and grease remover
- 1-3 steps of polishing to remove as many defects as possible
- Removal of residue using wax and grease remover
- Silica based sealant applied on all exterior surfaces.
Deposits are required to book an appointment and are a down payment for the service(s) you request. Your deposit will be applied to your final total. Deposits are non-refundable, and non-transferable to another person. Deposits must be paid at the time your appointment is made.
Cancellations – A 48 hour notice is required to reschedule any appointment and keep your deposit. This is to make sure we have enough time to fill your spot. Failure to keep your scheduled appointment may result in forfeiture of your deposit. If you cannot keep your scheduled appointment, it is YOUR responsibility to notify the shop a minimum of 48 hours in advance by PHONE OR EMAIL ONLY. If proper notice is given you can reschedule your appointment and your deposit will still go towards the requested service(s). If you reschedule 2 times in a row (regardless if you have given a 48 hour notice each time) you will be given one last chance to reschedule but will forfeit your deposit. A new deposit must be paid before rescheduling. If you cancel an appointment and do not reschedule, you forfeit your deposit.
To speak with one of our detailing specialists, call 805-404-7001 or fill out a contact form submission form on our contact page.
Servicing: Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Woodland Hills, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills, Encino, San Fernando Valley and Ventura County